Money Robot

tgtarotmagyck

Premium Member
Diagrams need to work consistently and in a variety of ways to be considered successful. I test each diagram to ensure they are effective, time after time. You will ONLY find the most EFFECTIVE DIAGRAMS in this section

Money Robot submitter is a highly-vetted SEO backlink-building tool that helps create high-quality backlinks for websites to rank higher on search engines. With a tool like this one, you can create quality backlinks for different resources like articles, web 2.0 blogs, build social signals, and bookmarking sites, which you can easily link to any money site. One standout advantage of this tool over others is that it allows you to create vast link-building campaigns.
Awesome.

tgtarotmagyck

Premium Member
Diagrams need to work consistently and in a variety of ways to be considered successful. I test each diagram to ensure they are effective, time after time. You will ONLY find the most EFFECTIVE DIAGRAMS in this section

Money Robot submitter is a highly-vetted SEO backlink-building tool that helps create high-quality backlinks for websites to rank higher on search engines. With a tool like this one, you can create quality backlinks for different resources like articles, web 2.0 blogs, build social signals, and bookmarking sites, which you can easily link to any money site. One standout advantage of this tool over others is that it allows you to create vast link-building campaigns.

Serpwave

Administrator
This looks amazing! What would be the recommended way to implement this Diagram?
Thanks,
TG
This diagram is very powerful. I suggest running it 3 times a week and drip-feeding the links. Also, you want to mix it up with other diagrams in this forum because I only picked the most effective diagrams. A lot of these diagrams I created myself so I tested them before putting them in the forum.

tgtarotmagyck

Premium Member
You mentioned in the "Money Robot FaceBook Group", a strategy using 50 Tumblr PBNs. Which diagram would be the most suitable for such a campaign.

Serpwave

Administrator
You mentioned in the "Money Robot FaceBook Group", a strategy using 50 Tumblr PBNs. Which diagram would be the most suitable for such a campaign.
I have a diagram in here which is all social bookmarks you should use it to help index the Tumblrs and also works to boost your SEO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atina